1. General information:
The owner of this website makes available to the visitors of the mentioned a series of data that according to Law 34/2002 – LSSICE of “Services of the Company and the Information of Electronic Commerce” are of obligatory disposition both to the recipients of the service and to the competent bodies, and for that reason they will be able to find next, arranged of easy, direct and gratuitous way:
• Corporate Name
: Quinta Impresión, S.L.U.
• Address of the company: Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas – Calle del Marco, plot 95, naves 3 and 4 – 03114 Alicante. Spain.
• Contact Telephone: (+34) 96 510 69 75.
• Fax: (+34) 96 511 46 94.
• Email address: email@example.com
• Domain name for identification: quintaimpresion.com
• C.I.F. : B-53169603.
2. Intellectual Property:
The Quinta Impresión website is subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which Quinta Impresión, S.L.U. is the owner and / or possesses the express license or authorization.
In no case will these rights be transferred without your prior written consent.
And the contents of this web may not be used for commercial purposes.
The images that appear in this web have copyrights and intellectual property in favor of Quinta Impresion, S.L.U. or in favor of a third party, duly indicated.
3. Data Protection:
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that your data will become part of a file responsible for Quinta Impresión, S.L.U., CIF/DNI: B-53169603, and will be treated with the purpose of attending your request for information as well as information support to the fiscal, administrative, commercial and accounting management of the company.
In case of refusal to provide the fields indicated as mandatory, it will be impossible to attend to your request for information. Finally, we inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Quinta Impresión, S.L.U., located in the Polígono Ind. Las Atalayas, calle del Marco, plot 95, naves 3 and 4, Alicante, province of Alicante with zip code 03114. Telephone (+34) 96 510 69 75. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user expressly authorizes Quinta Impresión, S.L.U. so that any information obtained on this website for the development of commercial relations between the two parties can be provided to third parties for the best performance of their services – carriers, development laboratories, financial entities, etc. -. In all cases they will be those strictly necessary for the concrete activity to be carried out. Likewise, the user authorizes Quinta Impresión, S.L.U. so that the data received can be used to carry out informative campaigns and promotional actions of products or services that may be of interest to you.
The computer file containing this data is registered in the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (AGPD), and we are committed to comply with all the specifications and requirements that the Agency requires under Organic Law 3/2018 of Personal data protection:
1. Obtain the data in a legal way.
2. Request permission from the owners of the data, informing the origin of the data we have, the identity of the person responsible for their treatment, the purpose of this service and the rights that they attend (information, access, rectification and cancellation).
4. That the data are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose with which they have been obtained.
6. That the data be canceled when they are no longer necessary.
7. Adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of this data, and avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment.
In case that for any reason your data will be transferred to a third company, you will be contractually obligated to inform you as soon as possible of this fact, the purpose of the assignment, that your data have been assigned for us, as well as to continue guaranteeing your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. In case you do not want your data to be transferred to a third company, please let us know.
The website uses third party cookies for easy navigation and for analytical purposes.
If you have logged in and are still browsing, you agree to the installation of these cookies.
If you do not accept them, it is explained later how to disable them.
Cookies are small text files that store the browsing habits of a user by a certain web, in order to facilitate the use and navigation by said web.
In no case will your personal information, contact details, banking or any other type be stored. Your privacy is assured.
In addition to the essential cookies for the operation of the web, which prior notice is not necessary, you can find the following type of cookies:
• Analytics cookies: These are third party cookies, installed by Google Analytics, managed by Google, Inc. Their function is to quantify the number of visitors to the web and to make a statistical analysis so that the interests of the visitors to the Web. You can learn more at this link on the Google website: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en.
• Technical Cookies: These are third-party cookies, installed by the different plugins that are used and that allow easy access and browsing the web.
All this can be disabled at any time from your browser. The following links explain how to do it in the main browsers:
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
We are here, come to meet us